- Sessions are typically run 45-50 minutes and are usually held once a week. However, we may decide to increase the frequency of sessions depending on your presenting issue.
- Cancellation Policy: Once an appointment has been scheduled, you will be expected to pay for it unless you provide 24-hours advance notice of cancellation. Please note that your insurance will not cover late cancellations and that you will be responsible for the full amount.
- Fees & Payment Options: Therapy is an important investment in yourself and it may be worth having the experience. I do have a standard fee per session and we can discuss that during the initial consultation. Payment options include personal checks and cash. Payment must be made in full at the time of service. Your health insurance may cover a portion of your fee. Please look below for more info.
- Insurance: Sessions may be covered by PPO insurance plans, I am an Out-of-Network provider for all PPO insurances, which means that depending on your particular plan, I may be able to bill insurance directly or provide you with a superbill to reduce your out of pocket expense. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me to discuss this further.
- Prior to your first session you will need to contact your insurance company and ask the following questions:
- Do I have outpatient mental health coverage?
- How many sessions will be covered per calendar year?
- What percentage of my bill will be covered for services obtained by an out-of-network provider?
- What is my deductible and has it been met?